Update – 0.6.3 and 0.6.4
- Ability to hide the battle log window.
- Added highlights during the tutorial.
- Added highlights of the selected slot on the hotbar.
- Players can’t place the same trap multiple times.
- After completing a mission, pests were running like crazy.
- You could turn on menu windows during a story scene.
- The mouse was using the ability “Burrow” when was in the hiding place.
- Unique items (without bonuses) did not appear in the Scrapper.
- The pests coming out of their hiding places at times were invisible.
- Option to skip cutscenes during tutorials.
- Change layout of UI elements on missions.
- Player character is now rotating toward the pest being caught
- Pests activate the traps first and then make their moves.
- The placement of the traps now works correctly.
- Improved path in the mission „For science”
- Additional pests on a mission no longer count towards mission goal progression.
- Cockroaches didn’t count for research ‘Harmless bugs and other tiny buds’.
- Items found on the missions are added to player inventory.
- Improved Tutorial:
– Highlights an accutal tile at a level that requires interaction through a tutorial.
– Shows exactly how a day passes in the game.
– Added 6 new tutorials on camera control and office managment.